Griffith College is the largest third-level independent college in Ireland with 7,000 students across its campuses in Dublin, Cork and Limerick.
The college is currently taking CAO applications for our employment-focused Business, Computing and Hospitality qualifications.
The Limerick campus offers a three-year Honours Degree in Business Studies, which is available with a Human Resource Management stream. Business Studies is also available at Higher Certificate level over two years, which can be carried forward to a Level 7 Ordinary Degree.
Also available is a Computing Science Degree and an Honours Degree in International Hospitality Management.
2017 was a year of great enhancements at Griffith College Limerick with ongoing upgrading of the campus buildings to further enhance our student’s learning experience. These include a new study room, student recreation room and new state of the art computer labs.
At the Limerick campus we promise our students that they will not be lost in the crowd. Highly qualified lecturers and staff are fully committed to our student’s success.
Griffith College Limerick CAO Courses (all QQI):
• Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business Studies (Level 8)
• Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Business – Human Resource stream (Level 8)
• Bachelor of Arts (Ord) in Business Studies (Level 7)
• Higher Certificate in Business Studies (Level 6)
• Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in International Hospitality Management (Level 8)
• Diploma in International Hospitality Management (Level 7)
• Bachelor of Science in Computing (Level 7)
• Higher Certificate in Computing (Level 6)
Check out www.griffith.ie or
phone 061-310031 for more information.