Mary Immaculate College (MIC) has many features to recommend it as a great college. Not least among them are leading programmes in the liberal arts, theatre studies, primary and post-primary teacher education and early childhood degrees, two state-of-art campuses in Limerick and Thurles, and a reputation for excellence in learning and research.
However, for new students entering MIC this September one of the biggest benefits to them will be the excellent student support services and the community spirit that exists throughout the College. With a student population of just over 4,500, unlike some bigger colleges, MIC gives students a home-from-home feel and a close knit community experience.
According to Dr Geraldine Brosnan, Director of Student Life at MIC; “MIC prides itself on our high quality student experience. The College’s support services are extensive and of very high quality. Part of our mission and vision is to create a community of scholars where staff and students work together and our aim is to provide services, activities, and resources that maintain the College’s educational enterprise while also supporting our students personally as they learn, grow, and change through their time at MIC”.
MIC Campus, Limerick offers:
• BA in Contemporary and Applied Theatre Studies (MI001)
• Bachelor of Arts (in conjunction with UL) (MI002)
• Bachelor of Education (MI005/06)
• BA in Early Childhood Care and Education (MI007)
• B. Ed in Education & Psychology (MI008)
MIC, St. Patrick’s Campus, Thurles, which currently offers a number of post-primary teacher education degrees – all with unique content and subject combinations is delighted to announce the introduction of a new Level 8 degree – the BA in Education, Mathematics & Gaeilge (MI013) – new for entry in September 2019. The full suite of programmes include:
• BA in Education, Business Studies and Accounting (MI009)
• BA in Education, Business Studies and Religious Studies (MI010)
• BA in Education, Irish and Religious Studies (MI011)
• BA in Education, Irish and Business Studies (MI012)
• BA in Education, Mathematics & Gaeilge (MI013)
• MIC Campus, Limerick: Thursday 18th & Friday 19th October 2018 and Saturday 12th January 2019
• MIC, St Patrick’s Campus, Thurles: Saturday 24th November 2018
Further Information: Admissions Office, MIC, South Circular Road, Limerick.
T: 061 204 348 • E: firstname.lastname@example.org